The state-run program, “Keep Your Home California,” which helps homeowners struggling to pay their mortgages now has broader eligibility guidelines. Borrowers who did “cash-out” refinances and own multiple properties now are eligible for the program, according to California Housnig Finance Agency officials.
Making sense of the story
• To date, Keep Your Home California has helped approximately 8,000 low- and moderate-income households that are behind on loan payments or close to default.
• There are four parts to the program: Mortgage help for the unemployed, mortgage aid for homeowners with documented financial hardship, relocation help for those in the midst of a short sale or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure, and reduction of principal.
• Homeowners who completed “cash-out” mortgage refinancing now are allowed to take part in the four programs outlined above, and borrowers who own more than one property also can apply for the program. Previously, these two groups of borrowers were excluded from participation.
• Mortgage aid to unemployed borrowers also has been extended to nine months, instead of six. Such homeowners can receive up to $3,000 a month. To qualify, borrowers must be receiving unemployment benefits.
• Additionally, the program has reinstated up to $20,000 in past-due mortgage payments instead of the previous $15,000 cap.
• To review qualification guidelines, visitwww.KeepYourHomeCalifornia.org
Thinking about a loan modification? Our Ventura County loan modification kit has the instructions you will need to get a loan modification approved with your bank. Click here to request a copy.
Thinking about a short sale? I can help you short sale your property and get back on your feet. Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will contact you for a free consultation.
When we talk, I will explain how the process works in detail and answer any questions you may have. Or, if you prefer, you can call me at 805-208-0823
Discover how other sellers successfully completed a short sale and request a free consultation by clicking here.
Thanks for reading this,
Chris B Johnson, Realtor
Chris is a Real Estate Agent at Prudential California Realty.
Phone: 805-208-0823. email@example.com.
Certified HAFA Specialist, Certified Short Sale Specialist, Certified Distressed Property Expert
Which way is the Real Estate Market Headed? Get a Market Snapshot of your neighborhood:
MLS Market Snapshot Has the Market Stabilized
View My homes for sale at www.ChrisBJohnsonRealtor.com.
Chris B Johnson provides HAFA Loan Modification and short sales help, Short Sales in Moorpark, Short Sales in Thousand Oaks, Short Sales in Westlake Village, Short Sales in Newbury Park, Short Sales in Camarillo, Short Sales in Santa Rosa Valley, Short Sales in Somis, Short Sales in Lake Sherwood, and Short Sales in Simi Valley California. Moorpark Loan Modification Help, Thousand Oaks Loan Modification Help, Westlake Village Loan Modification Help , Newbury Park Loan Modification Help, Camarillo Loan Modification Help, Santa Rosa Valley Loan Modification Help, Somis Loan Modification Help, Lake Sherwood Loan Modification Help, and Simi Valley Loan Modification Help, Moorpark short sales , Thousand Oaks short sales, Westlake Village short sales, Newbury Park short sales , Camarillo short sales, Santa Rosa Valley short sales, Somis short sales, Lake Sherwood short sales, and Simi Valley short sales. Moorpark Short Sale Specialist , Realtor, Moorpark Short Sale Specialist , Realtor, Short Sale Specialist , Realtor, Ventura County CA Short Sales. Stop Foreclosure in Ventura County, Certified HAFA Specialist, Moorpark Short Sale Specialist, Thousand Oaks Short Sale Specialist, Westlake Village Short Sale Specialist , Newbury Park Short Sale Specialist, Camarillo Short Sale Specialist , Simi Valley Short Sale Specialist, Moorpark CA Short Sales, Thousand Oaks CA Short Sales, Westlake Village CA Short Sales, Newbury Park CA Short Sales, Camarillo CA Short Sales, Simi Valley CA Short Sales, Ventura County Foreclosure Help, Moorpark Foreclosure Help, Certified Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative Specialist, HAFA, HAMP. CA. DRE 10501699.You can find Ventura County Short Sale Specialist, Realtor, at 587 W. Los Angeles Avenue, Moorpark, CA. 93021Chris also specializes in loan modification assistance and short sales in Ventura County California. Ventura County Loan Modification Help, Ventura County Short Sales.
Ventura County Short Sale Specialist, Realtor, Short Sale Specialist, Realtor, Ventura County CA Short Sales. Ventura County Specialist, Realtor, www.theshortsaleguide.com ,
Certified Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative Specialist . Always check with a good real estate attorney to find out the laws in your state. There are also legal aid non profits that can give you advice on what to do to stop a garnishment or bank account seizure. You should also look at California SB458. With the passage of SB458, the Expanded Anti-Deficiency Law May Have Unintended Consequences on Ventura County Short Sales. So Please read http://venturacountyshortsalerealtor.com/?p=948.
For Disclosure, and more information on Mortgage Assistance Relief Services, please see Code 16 of Federal Regulations (FTC), Part 322, or , http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2010/11/mars.shtm and always consult your CPA, Accountant, Financial Advisor and Attorney before you any financial or legal decisions.