Government Programs …
There are a number of government programs available to provide you with solutions. See which program below matches your situation best, and then take the survey to see if you might be eligible.
Find Out if You May Be Eligible and Get Help Now.
Take action, find out more about your options and learn if you might be eligible. If your situation is urgent, or you have further questions, feel free to contact me.
How to Recognize a Mortgage ScamYou might be a victim of a scam if:
- You are told you will get a federal incentive to walk away from your mortgage
- You are asked to pay upfront for counseling
- You are pressured to sign papers immediately
- You are asked to sign your house over to a company or person who is not working with your mortgage company
- You are asked to make a mortgage payment to someone other than your mortgage company without their approval
- You are guaranteed a successful short sale or mortgage modification
- They claim to be a representative of the federal government
If you believe that you are a victim of a scam, you should contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357) or visit their Complaint Assistant https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov.