Let me know if we should put this together and petition congress to add it to the constitution.
The Banker's Bill of Rights.
1. All Bankers have the Right to make any mistake they want and still get bailed out by the American Taxpayer. They can fiddle around with complex derivatives with no risk to themselves or the bank they run.
When they run their bank into the ground, they get the full assistance of the American Taxpayer to bail them out of their mess.
[caption id="attachment_1104" align="alignleft" width="200" caption="American Taxpayer Bailing Out The Banks"] [/caption]
2. All Bankers have the right to say "sic' em" to their debt collection phone harassment team. Every American that doesn't pay on time will be called non-stop until that pay up.
They have the right to call the debtor at 8:55 on a weeknight, at 8AM on the weekend, and even at their workplace. Maybe the Bankers can embarrass the employee or cause their boss to fire them.
3. All Bankers have the right to make the loan modification as confusing and frustrating a possible. This includes the right to change policies at anytime, continue the foreclosure process in order to force the homeowner to accept a payment they can't afford, and not respond to phone calls or e-mails for weeks at a time.
4. Every American either pays their mortgage on time, or they are sent to a forced labor camp to work until they have paid everything back in addition to delinquent interest. This is called "The Gulag" Rule.
If you get behind and we lose money on your house, then go to a work camp to "work off" what you owe us at minimum wage.
In addition, if any homeowner dare not pay on time, then a late penalty shall be charged at 10% per day.
Discover how other sellers successfully did a short sale (and avoided "The Gulag") by clicking here.
4. All Bankers have the right to hide all the rules for a short sale or loan modification. We will enter a new age of holding the homeowner in the dark. Transparency, accountability, and openness will be gone.
Thinking about a short sale? I can help you short sale your property and never pay the bank another penny. Send me an e-mail at email@example.com. I will contact you for a free consultation.
When we talk, I will explain how the process works in detail. If you prefer, then you can call me at 805-208-0823.
Discover how other sellers successfully completed a short sale and request a free consultation by clicking here.
Thinking about a loan modification? Our Ventura County Loan Modification Kit has the instructions you will need to get a loan modification approved with your lender. Click here to request a copy.
Which way is the Real Estate Market Headed? Get a Market Snapshot of your neighborhood:
MLS Market Snapshot Has the Market Stabilized
Thanks for reading this,
Chris B Johnson Realtor
Chris is a Real Estate Agent at Prudential California Realty.
Phone: 805-208-0823. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified HAFA Specialist, Certified Short Sale Specialist
View My homes for sale at www.ChrisBJohnsonRealtor.com.
Chris Johnson Realtor specializes in loan modification assistance and short sales in Ventura County California. Ventura County Loan Modification Help, Ventura County short sales. Ventura County Short Sale Realtor Short Sale Realtor. Ventura County CA Short Sales. Ventura County Realtor. Chris also provides HAFA Loan Modification and short sales help, Short Sales in Moorpark, Short Sales in Thousand Oaks, Short Sales in Westlake Village, Short Sales in Newbury Park, Short Sales in Camarillo, Short Sales in Santa Rosa Valley, Short Sales in Somis, Short Sales in Lake Sherwood, and Short Sales in Simi Valley California. Moorpark Loan Modification Help, Thousand Oaks Loan Modification Help, Westlake Village Loan Modification Help , Newbury Park Loan Modification Help, Camarillo Loan Modification Help, Santa Rosa Valley Loan Modification Help, Somis Loan Modification Help, Lake Sherwood Loan Modification Help, and Simi Valley Loan Modification Help, Moorpark short sales , Thousand Oaks short sales, Westlake Village short sales, Newbury Park short sales , Camarillo short sales, Santa Rosa Valley short sales, Somis short sales, Lake Sherwood short sales, and Simi Valley short sales. Moorpark Short Sale Realtor, Moorpark Short Sale Realtors, Short Sale Realtor. Ventura County CA Short Sales. Ventura County Realtor, Certified HAFA Specialist, Moorpark Short Sale Realtor, Thousand Oaks Short Sale Realtor, Westlake Village Short Sale Realtor, Newbury Park Short Sale Realtor, Camarillo Short Sale Realtor, Simi Valley Short Sale Realtor, Moorpark CA Short Sales, Thousand Oaks CA Short Sales, Westlake Village CA Short Sales, Newbury Park CA Short Sales, Camarillo CA Short Sales, Simi Valley CA Short Sales, Ventura County Foreclosure Help, Moorpark Foreclosure Help, Certified Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative Specialist, HAFA, HAMP. CA. DRE 10501699.You can find Ventura County Short Sale Realtor at 587 W. Los Angeles Avenue, Moorpark, CA. 93021
Copyright 2010 SFI Marketing Institute, LLC. All Rights Reserved. This is not intended as legal, technical, or tax advice. Please speak with a licensed professional before making any decision. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed as of the date of writing. The views expressed here are Chris B Johnson's personal views and do not reflect the views of Prudential California Realty. This information on Ventura County Short Sales: The Banker's Bill of Rights is provided as a courtesy to our viewers to help them make informed decisions.